sábado, 14 de maio de 2016

                                     A little about myself 

My name is Viviam Zanon Ferreira , My mother is called Mariluze Zanon Ferreira and a curiosity and despite a 40 year old woman has looks 25 years . 
My father's name is Warlem De Sousa Ferreira , a curiosity that in spite of not having an     athletic body in the past was judo fighter and devoted to mining champion . 
I have a brother named Victor Zanon Ferreira and a curiosity and he has a way to communicate different . 
My Favorite subject and story identify myself more and enjoy reading events of the past . 
In my spare time ,  I like to see series , touching the phone and sometimes read a book , 
A funny story was when my brother sleeps embraced with school backpack  , but of course he had other times but only remember this ( laughs ) . This was a short text about 
me , my parents , my brother and what I like to do . 

12 comentários:

  1. Hey, Viviam
    It is nice for use, orders, to seem like young people. That is nice view of your mother.
    I became interested about your brother’s way to communicate…
    Thanks for sharing your text.
    Diego, English teacher

    ResponderExcluir
  2. who sleeps embraced with backpack?
    Only his brother even (laughs)

    ResponderExcluir
  3. who sleeps embraced with backpack?
    Only his brother even (laughs)

    ResponderExcluir
  4. Ola! My name is eliza Hermogenes How interesting

    ResponderExcluir
  5. Hi viviam, your blog is very interesting, I like it so much.

    ResponderExcluir
  6. Hi viviam, your blog is very interesting, I like it so much.

    ResponderExcluir
  7. Este comentário foi removido pelo autor.

    ResponderExcluir
  8. Viviam, your blog is so cool ! Very interesting story.

    ResponderExcluir
  9. Your blog is so cool ! Very interesting story

    ResponderExcluir